We're currently looking for a professional high-achiever to join an administrative team to support an entire company. This position is in the Birmingham metro area. You will be the first face seen. You will answer and direct calls as well as walk in traffic. You support the team overall. If you're interested in this immediate opportunity, please go ahead and apply now as this company is ready to hire someone!
- Quickly solve unexpected problems and ensure clients have all needed information
- Answer incoming calls and assist setting up in person meetings for clients and company
- Proof read documents before submitting online and type up meeting notes
- Other administrative duties including filing, data entry, and others needed to support team
- Greeting Clients
- Email Follow Up
- Meeting minutes
- Answering Phones
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.