Are you looking for a new opportunity? We are hiring mailroom clerks to work at a large financial institution in Irving, TX. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced environment, with unlimited overtime. It is a clean and climate-controlled facility. It will be an 18-month contract with the ability to go perm for the right candidate! Your 15-minute breaks will be paid and you can come to work dressed casually. It is in a great location and we also have free parking. If you are interested apply now and watch your email or text for your invitation to quickly qualify online. Available shifts:
- 1st Shift: Tues-Sat or Sun-Thurs 6:30am-3pm
- 2nd Shift: Tues-Sat or Sun-Thurs 3pm-12am
- 1st Shift: Fri-Mon 6am-4:30pm
- 2nd Shift: Fri-Mon 3pm-1:30am
Apply online today!
You will be processing Government Applications
while on assignment. You will be cross trained for document prep (batching), scanning, mailroom and data entry.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 20lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mail Distribution (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Clerical Work (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Entry
- Math (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Following Instructions
- Quality Control
- Math and Calculation
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.