Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Have you worked in an inventory or parts administrator role previously? We are seeking someone with parts inventory experience or purchasing experience . You can expect to work under the day to day guidance of the site supervisor. We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work with a growing company. If interested please apply at randstadusa.com
- Creating part quotes for customers, including the Sales and Service Departments
- Processing customer purchase orders for parts and accessories
- Picking parts from inventory as needed for Sales, Service and Parts Departments
- Creating purchase orders to different vendors or suppliers for required part orders
- Receiving parts into inventory and allocating to proper sales order
- Handling RMA (return merchandise authorization) requests from customers
- Maintaining inventory of parts and accessories including quantity level, cost and list price
- Performing inventory cycle counts accurately
- Customer support
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.