Our client is in need of a (contract) Accounts Receivable Supervisor. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Revenue and Working Capital. The contract will run from May 2021-September 2022. The ideal candidate will have high level skills in both JD Edwards and Excel and previous management experience. If interested, please apply online and be sure to attach your resume !
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing activities, reconciliations, and reviews
- Point person for all AR audit activity
- Manage team activity, supervise employees, provide training and coaching
- Manage broker relationships as it pertains to AR activity with 3rd party counterparts
- Quarterly reporting
- Maintain AP vendor master files
- Complete Ad-hoc reporting
- Monthly cash operations and closing processes
- Customer invoice to cash
- Month end close
- Daily balancing and reconciliation
- JD Edwards (3 years of experience is required)
- Excel (3 years of experience is required)
- Cash Applications (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Invoices (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Month-End Close (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Accounts Receivable
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.