This administrative position is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to assist in the smooth operations of all business functions. You are responsible for the daily management of the office and downtown campus facility with a high degree of expertise in computer applications, communications, and consumer service.
- Coordinates with staff weekly to record all membership changes into the membership database.
- Ensure accurate mailing addresses for quarterly mailing through Messenger.
- Assist with the production and collection of materials required for the annual Conference
- Maintain and publish calendars
- Performs general scheduling and administrative tasks including opening mail, forwarding items for response, answering and directing incoming calls, ordering and maintaining office supplies, and greeting office visitors.
- Completes and processes standard office forms including invoices, purchase order requisitions, and check requests.
- Administrative Duties
- Microsoft Office
- Answering Phones
- Transcribing Notes
- Scheduling Appointments
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.