A top tier financial services corporation is looking for a licensed attorney to join their Legislative & Regulatory Monitoring and Analysis legal team.
This is a temporary role expected to be 6 months in duration, but an extension is very possible and there is the potential for the role to turn permanent. This position requires that you have an active license to practice law and that you have excellent legal research, analysis and writing skills.
- Drafting summaries of regulatory and legislative changes or proposed changes (“Change Alerts”);
- Drafting summaries of enforcement actions (“Legal Enforcement Action Alert”);
- Responding to inquiries concerning new regulatory changes and proposed regulatory changes; and
- Any other work, as directed by the Legislative & Regulatory Monitoring and Analysis legal team.
- Conducts research on matters pertaining to various aspects of the corporation's operations.
- Represents the corporation in negotiations and settlements with outside parties, their counsel, or governmental agencies.
- Provides legal advice on matters for personnel in operating or staff department, usually on issues where the law and related case materials are defined and documented.
- Legal Research
- Legal Writing
- Legal Analysis
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.