A leading health & wellness company is seeking a highly motivated and outgoing individual to join its team as a Staff Accountant. This position will report to the Controller and will support the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions, as well as play a key role in general accounting with analysis and in month-end close.
- Prepare and analyze journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assist in month-end financial close process
- Participate in the development and production of reporting and analysis
- Assist with annual planning and budgeting
- Review expense reports to ensure compliance
- Generate product and customer commissions
- Assist in processing vendor invoices, wire payments and generating weekly check run
- Answer vendor inquiries and assist in problem solving
- Create customer invoices for amounts to be rebilled
- Follow up on declined credit card payments / chargebacks
- Process and apply credit card payments
- Reconcile customer and vendor accounts as needed, investigating discrepancies
- Complete assigned month-end tasks accurately to meet deadlines
- Accounts Receivable (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Accounts Payable (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Month-End Close (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Journal Entries (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Account Reconciliation (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.