Campaign Management Coordinators will assist campaign managers in activities related to launching and executing client’s virtual card campaigns. Activities will include:
- Uses Excel and Salesforce to analyze data and identify trends (1 contractor should have this skillset)
- Establishes client campaigns in Salesforce when campaigns are requested
- Configures campaigns ; using spreadsheets and Salesforce UI to upload into Salesforce supplier lists, client logo, payment term strategy, etc.
- Keeps track of assigned campaign status and raises awareness when items are past due
- Uses Captis to verify that the client contract includes appropriate language to launch a campaign
- Updates campaigns ongoing with changes provided by clients and Campaign Managers (including updates to supplier requests, campaign adds / removals, contact information modifications)
- Runs weekly reports from Salesforce and Tableau and forwards to clients
- Intermediate knowledge of excel to report on and manipulate data (including but not limited to Formulas, VLookups, Pivot Tables and Charts)
- Excellent written communication skills to send out emails, potentially external to firm
- Strong self-driven organizational skills to organize high volume of work
- Deep analytical skills desired to identify data trending; detailed oriented to drive strong level of quality in work
- High sense of efficiency; looks for continued opportunities to drive throughput
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.