Are you looking for the next steps in your human resources career? Take that first one by applying to be an Inbound Human Resource Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal employees happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience with inbound phone calls and high attention to detail.
- Receive 10-20 inbound calls from employees
- Research employee cases regarding employee stock updates
- Updating internal employee information
- Handling confidential information
- Account management experience
- Experience with Excel and Mail Merge
- High level of professionalism and phone etiquette
- Comfortable handling difficult calls
- High level of detail-orientation
- Telephone Etiquette (2 years of experience is required)
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Account Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.