We are currently looking for a claims integrity specialist to join the team. We are looking for someone who is a team player, has a passion for healthcare and someone who isn't afraid to work in a fast paced environment. This role is about helping patients through the process. This position is fully remote.
- Perform claims integrity on registrations
- Researches and identifies all missing insurance information for the member
- Verifies patient/claimant information, the payer network, in- or out-of-network status, researches any/all information to determine active policy
- Contacts accounts and patients to obtain corrected insurance information
- Administrative tasks include: tending to email, overnight shipping, fax, copy, scan, file, office supplies, general correspondence to ensure efficient follow up correspondence & operations.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient data and medical records in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Comfortable and capable utilizing various communication tools including IM and video conferencing to enable virtual work collaboration.
- Call Center Support
- Patient Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Claims Processing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.