Randstad Office Professionals is currently assisting an Automobile Rental & Leasing company located at the Harrisburg International Airport. Rental Agents needed. Temp/contract to hire. $16.00 to start and once hired permanent will be eligible for a bonus/commission. Shift 4:00 PM-midnight and should be open to working some weekends. Two weeks training provided. No experience required. Valid driver's license and criminal background checks. Are you outgoing and confident with great people skills? Then this is the job for you! Great opportunity. Benefits include 401K with company match, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and discounted car rentals. In addition, there is a commission plan once hired.
The Rental Agent will be responsible for the following:
- Greet customers and create reservations for car rentals
- Check in and check out customers
- Create car rental reservations
- Make recommendations/upsell services
Criminal background and department of motor vehicle report will be run for each interested candidate.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Telephone Etiquette (2 years of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Inside Sales (1 year of experience is required)
- Retail Sales (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 4 PM - 12 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.