Do you have prior logistics coordination experience and a sense of urgency with issue resolution? We are looking for a logistics project specialist to facilitate customer orders through our warehouse operations, production and on-time shipment and delivery. This role requires outside-the-box thinking and problem-solving. It also requires great verbal and written communication skills for partnering with both internal and external personnel.
Want to be paid weekly? We can do that! Pay starts at $14 an hour and will require candidates to pass a pre-employment drug screen as well as a background check. This office position is from 8am to 5pm, Monday thru Friday in Carrollton, TX, for a total of 40 hours per week.
- Primary project point or contact for order management (processing, resolution and modifications)
- Acquires job skills to become familiar with company policies and procedures to complete routine assignments/tasks
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment and/or minimal problem resolution is required
- Functions include the screening of paperwork for accuracy, problem resolution and general office/administrative activities
- Interact with a variety of resources in support of these functions to include suppliers and customers alike
- Order Processing (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Project Management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Problem Solving (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.