We are currently recruiting for a local medical office that is searching for a compassionate and experienced Medical Records Clerk who wants to grow with their company. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering, processing, and maintaining patient medical records and reporting patient information for health standards. He or she will also ensure medical records are maintained in a manner compliant with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements of the medical services system.
- File laboratory X-ray documents, slips and other information to current chart
- Supply nursing staff with required forms and documents
- Maintain data collection and skills acquisition files
- Protect medical records from loss or defacement prior to the end of retention periods
- Maintain current face sheet for every patient served
- Process admission and discharge records accurately, and in a timely fashion
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all medical records
- Maintaining Records
- File X-rays
- Process Admission papers
- Medical Records
- Attention to Detail
- Medical Terminology
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.