Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major logistics company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Logistical Customer Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues. Spanish speaking candidates preferred but not required. The schedule is Monday-Friday from 8:30AM-5:30PM. Great opportunity for career advancement within this successful organization.
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Help manage current customer accounts.
- Deal with a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Maintain positive relationships with carriers and customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers and carriers
- Solve customer and carrier problems and help resolve issues
- Provide shipment quotes for customers and set up shipments as required by customers
- Excellent multitasking skills as well as computer software programs
- Recognize and resolve documentation errors
It'd be great if you also have:
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Precise computer, typing and 10-key skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Quick, accurate data entry
- Positive, helpful mindset
- Transportation experience
- Ocean Freight experience
- Logistics experience
- Customer Service
- account management
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Adapting to Change
- Client Service
- Basic Software Skills
- order entry (2 years of experience is required)
- logistics support
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.