Our client, located in Irving,Texas, is looking for a customer service representative to join their team! If you are someone who has experience working with computers, including keyboard skills, customer service experience, as well as excellent verbal and written communcation skills, please apply today!
1. Answer inbound phone calls while displaying a willingness to assist, displaying compassion and empathy. Make outbound calls as necessary.
2. Schedule, coordinate and assist with patient appointments. Relay necessary messages to staff through direct call or by appropriate communication process.
3. Coordinate care for all services ordered by healthcare provider in order to meet the treatment needs of the member.
4. Verify necessary information and recording the patient’s chart.
5. Maintain and update current information on physicians’ schedules ensuring that patients are scheduled properly.
6. Accurately answer questions or guide in right direction regarding patient appointments, prescriptions, testing, etc.
7. Create, maintain, and update patient records and associated schedules.
8. Participates in all other communal job duties necessary for functioning of the office.
9. Attend meetings and/or training sessions, as required.
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer support
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.