Instrument, Pricing & Common Reference Data is an operating unit center of excellence providing a global asset pricing service to multiple lines of business across the bank as one of its three core offerings. The Pricing team is responsible for the capture and validation of security prices used to calculate and submit daily and monthly NAVs subject to time sensitive deliverable deadlines. Qualifications:
- 1 to 3 years asset pricing or fund accounting experience
- Pricing vendor knowledge, i.e. Bloomberg, Reuters
- Knowledge of industry activities, particularly corporate actions, index tracking and stock markets.
- Understand the effect that changes in prices and other data elements have on the market value of an account and be sensitive to these changes.
- Responsible for daily price capture & validation.
- Responsible for producing and analyzing valuation movements within client portfolios on a daily basis.
- Perform daily pricing and validation of all investment assets.
- Review of price confirmation collection within department.
- Analyze price movements against market expectations.
- Provide subject matter expertise support to downstream teams and clients.
- Liaise with pricing vendors and brokers to resolve issues and minimize risk.
- Complete all daily, monthly, and ad-hoc tasks and reporting as required accurately and to deadline.
- Resolve client queries promptly and professionally.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Escalate all issues promptly and effectively to supervisor.
- Contribute to ongoing developments of the pricing control process.
- Ad-hoc project work as directed.
- Chartered Accountant
- Fund Accounting
- Fund Reporting
- Mutual Fund Accounting
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.