Do you have experience with cost accounting and Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement? This position may be a perfect fit for you!
Randstad is currently seeking candidates for the position of Accountant with a Cleveland area company. This position requires a Bachelors degree in Accounting. Candidates recently receiving their degree will be considered based on experience. Salary ranges $40k+ depending upon experience. Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel is required.
- Prepare Medicare and Medicaid cost reports, which are government prescribed forms that use cost accounting principles to determine the cost applicable to serving Medicare and Medicaid patients. The cost reporting forms are submitted annually.
- Prepare other regulatory financial / accounting filings which are required by the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
- Prepare accounting entries to ensure Medicare and Medicaid revenue is properly reported in the financial statements.
- Cost Accounting
- Medicare Reimbursement
- Medicaid Reimbursement
- Financial Statements
- General Ledger Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.