Randstad is supporting a facility in Littleton, Colorado with a Payroll Specialist position that will support 2,000+ employees in a fully remote capacity. Experience with multi-state payroll processing is a plus, but not a prerequisite as this three person team is adept when it comes to training, developing and supporting one another.
- Collect banking information for direct deposit setup and initiate deposits on paydays
- ADP Workforce Now (Comprehensive Now is preferred) & Excel (PIVOT tables, VLOOKS)
- Processing payroll for 2,000 employees (multi state), no taxes- they are just entering into ADP.
- Familiarize yourself and keep current with the taxation of salaries, benefits and other factors
- Process and monitor garnishment orders and other issues that impact payroll specifications
- Maintain and document all payroll records
- Conduct semi-annual audits of all payroll record
- Detect and process issues related to uncollected payroll
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll Tax-Multistate
- Payroll - 500+
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
For Colorado Residents Only:
The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).