Job Opportunity with a Leading healthcare company in Modesto, CA is looking for a Non-Clinical Site Manager to join their team. This healthcare company is known to have a strong desire for the community to thrive. If you have the skills listed below and interested in starting your career with a solid company, this is the job for you!
- Responsible for Swabbing teams/working alongside w/leadership team
- (200 to 800 patients-testing)
- Working closely w/staffing office to anticipate needs/cuts
- Oversight of daily schedules
- De-escalations of concerns, etc.
- Union-everything is done in Seniority Order
- Participating on daily/weekly/regional calls-ie. Not using this testing medium- use this
- This person would ensure that nurses, etc. are aware of change and this needs to be implemented immediately.
- Inventory- monitoring critical/clinical supplies (ordering 1x week)
- Working with engineering team- ie. too hot /cold
- Team is working outside
- Able to move around-move with workflow
- Also hire/onboard/training/cleared
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- working weekends
- Health Information
- Process Improvement Experience
- Emotional Intelligence
- Project Management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.