Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous leadership experience within a fast-paced heathcare environment. In this role, you will be responsible for supervising a Covid-19 testing site. This is a management position with hands-on responsibility and accountability for swabbing and leadership teams.
- Manages or assists in managing one or more unit providing ambulatory services.
- Ensures staff provides high quality, accessible, cost effective care, and patient focused services to members across the continuums, which comply with local, state, and federal requirements.
- Develops and maintains budgets and on- going staff development.
- Project Manager
- Project Management
- Oral Communication
- Project Management Skills and Tools
- Written Communication
- Project Management & Methodologies
- Maintaining Calendars
- Program Management
- project coordinator
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.