In this role, you will serve as part of the operational team supporting a variety of Fixed Income Securities and Credit Derivatives. The candidate will work closely with the team supporting daily trading activity. In this role one should be familiar with credit derivative products, fixed income bonds, proficient with PC skills and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Mitigate operational risks through a variety of control tasks: (1) Trade affirmations; (2) Identification of trade discrepancies; (3) Account set-ups and maintenance.
- Interact with other teams to collaborate and problem-solve;
- Understand the end to end infrastructure in order to help trouble shoot client issues more effectively and expeditiously
- Investigate root causes of process inefficiencies and make proposals on opportunities for process improvement
- Adhere to the department policies and procedures for client requests
- Engage professionally in person, emails and on the phone to assist with every client need or issue
- Work independently and in a team environment to maximize productivity in a most efficient manner
- Exhibit a positive, can-do attitude with inquisitive curiosity
- Take ownership, act with a sense of urgency and exceed expectations by over-communicating
- Proficient with Tableau and Alteryx are a plus
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.