Great new opportunities are available right here for you! A large pharmaceutical company on Long Island is now in search of a Quality Assurance Admin to help with their data entry and documentation. This is a full time position located right here in Farmingdale, NY! The preferred candidate would be someone who pays great attention to detail and is proficient in computer skills and documentation.
- Enter data and produce reports using other standard office automation or department specific computer application
- Provide assistance to users in capturing and locating electronic information
- Assist in general administrative tasks such as copying, scanning, filing, organizing, mailing and expediting information as needed
- Reviews records to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Responsible for filing and maintenance of quality system records
- Receive, track and monitor documents, maintain databases and produce logs, transmittals and other reports as required
- Ensure pre-established document control requirements are satisfactorily met
- Completion of documentation jobs such reconciliation, scanning, archiving/storage of executed & distributed batch records and related documention
- Maintains an accurate file system of all quality system documentation and product records
- Data Entry
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Administrative Duties
- Clerical Work
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.