Do you enjoy being active, working in a production environment and have inventory experience? We are looking for an enthusiastic Line Returns Clerk to assist with the data integrity and count of inventory. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to grow with the company! We offer weekly pay and benefits!
- Ability to use a scale and a calculator to accurately weigh and/or count inventory returned from Production lines
- Work independantly, prioritizing by work order closure
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Operate a manual pallet jack when needed
- Log all inventory counts into the database
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Cycle Counting
- Basic Computer Skills
- Math (1 year of experience is required)
- Maintaining Records
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 3 PM - 11:15 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.