Randstad is recruiting for a temporary customer service representative. The position requires the ability to work from home with a personal desktop or laptop computer. After training at our client's office for one month, you will be able to work from home. Basic PC knowledge, including Microsoft Office products; Outlook, Word and Excel General mathematical, spelling and grammar skills as demonstrated by successful completion of pre-employment tests. Organizational skills and time management skills are needed to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- The customer service representative is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to clients, customers (internal and external) and third parties via telephone, email, and fax.
- The customer service representative ensures compliance with client’s program specifications, policies and procedures.
- Specific customer service representative duties may be dependent on the client(s) they support. Customer service representatives must manage communications proactively to ensure the most effective and timely service is provided.
- The customer service representative may be required to assist with and/or perform all work assignments generally performed by other hourly employees (Department Specialists, Account Specialists, Data Entry Clerks, Document Coordinators and Claims Processors).
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Active Listening (1 year of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette (1 year of experience is required)
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Basic Software Skills (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.