What You Will Do: Primary duties will be focused in the areas of payroll and bookkeeping Prepare and make tax deposits electronically Accounts Payables processing / bill payment Accounts Receivables invoicing What You Need: Working knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (primarily Outlook, Excel and Word) Working knowledge of basic accounting concepts
- Two (2) years of clerical accounting experience to include: double entry bookkeeping, posting actions to journals, making debit/credit entries.
- Performing one (1) or more accounting tasks such as: verifying mathematical accuracy of accounting documents; examining and verifying clerical accuracy of various types of reports, lists, calculations, etc.; or making entries or adjustments to accounts.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the established and standardized bookkeeping and accounting procedures and techniques used in an accounting system.
- Knowledge and understanding of the terminology, codes, and processes used in automated accounting systems.
- Experience may be achieved simultaneousl
- Accounts Payable
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounting Coursework
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.