Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Service career? Take that first one by applying to be a Customer Service Representative with a major healthcare organization. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has a Minimum of one (1) year of experience performing either in a detailed accounting, health care operation, claims or complex multifunction service operations.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience performing either in a detailed accounting, health care operation, claims or complex multifunction service operations
This resources will:
- Basic spreadsheet (Excel) and word processing (Word) skills required
- Good written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
- Manage the broker support inbox
- Handle inbound broker support phone calls
- Perform regional broker attachments
- Participate in system and application testing for QIRB (KPMC project)
- Call Center
- Call Center Support
- Word Processing
- Problem Solving
- attention to detail
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- inbound calls
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.