Summary: Randstad is currently seeking Claims Processors for a Fortune 6 Health Insurance Company in La Palma, CA (Zipcode: 90623). This position is a 3 month contract opportunity (with possibility to go perm based on performance and business need) starting on an as soon as possible basis paying $23.10/hour. Interested candidates must be available to work the following: M-F 7:30am to 4:oopm Qualifications: + 2+ years of claims processing experience + High school/GED or equivalent A few items to confirm before we move forward! 1. Is the LOCATION commutable for you based on the Zip Code? 2. Do you have 2+ years of claims processing experience? 3. Would $23.10 per hour be an acceptable target rate of pay for you?
• To batch and prioritize claims processing utilizing the Company’s in-house claims processing system.*
• To verify patient’s accounts for eligibility and benefits.*
• To accurately process complex claims that have been accepted for payment.*
• To request and follow-up on additional information as needed for incomplete claims.*
• To complete all steps above within designated timeframes (production quotas) and notify management if claims cannot be processed within the designated time frame.*
• To assemble denial letter background information and generate denial letters.*
- Claims Processing (2 years of experience is required)
- Health Insurance (1 year of experience is required)
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.