An exciting tech/social media company is looking for additional support in their Academic Relations team, supporting equipment donations. You will work with external contacts as well as internally with internal stakeholders in Legal, Accounts Payable, and Logistics. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail. You will have a demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively to keep track of multiple transactions, fully execute academic transactions and resolve problems that may arise. Experience working with legal, accounts-payable and coordinating transactions, troubleshooting billing issues to ensure a smooth process from “end-to-end" will be helpful. This is a temporary position, scheduled for 12 months, and may extend longer as needed.
- Coordinates fulfillment of hardware donation requests
- Manages internal tracking documents for engagement activities
- Responsible for all aspects of contract execution, including coordinating payments; tracks and troubleshoots invoice and billing issues
- Communicates efficiently and effectively with internal stakeholders and Universities
- Manages digital subscription services program
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, or three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and G Suite
- Experience coordinating payments and interacting with accounting teams, including acting on escalations as needed
- Familiarity with collaborative tools for remote work, including video conferencing and file sharing platforms
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to identify and comply with changes to policy and procedure, proactively documenting changes for the rest of the team
- project coordination (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.