An exciting tech/social media company is looking for an experienced professional to work on their Privacy & Data Policy team. In this role, you'll help promote privacy in the context of our partnerships with third-party app developers. In particular, this role will focus on working with investigations and enforcement teams across the company to ensure our app developer partners and other third parties using our services are complying with our applicable terms and policies governing data collection and use. Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree required
- 5-7 years of experience with 4+ years of experience related to counseling clients around product development or privacy, data security, or technology policy issues
- Analysis experience with research problems
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and prioritizing multiple simultaneous projects
- Needs strict document production and management of compliance programs.
- Great Writing skills
- Communication experience and collaborative work ethic
- Focus on working with many teams across the company responsible for investigating and enforcing terms and policies governing third party data collection and use
- Work with software developers, designers, lawyers, product managers, and others to help interdisciplinary team simultaneously address policy, legal, engineering, user interface, business, marketing and other privacy requirements in the context of investigations and enforcement
- Serve as an effective voice for Company regarding privacy issues, including in external meetings and conferences — particularly around how to develop greater responsibility and accountability in the app developer ecosystem
- Build consensus around innovative solutions to privacy in new technologies and contexts
- JD, MPP (Master in Public Policy) or paralegal a plus, legal background not required though
- Knowledge of privacy legislature and policy frameworks
- Experience with privacy issues related to data sharing with third parties
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.