We believe in fostering an authentic, respectful and transparent culture where our employees can flourish, be themselves and be respected for their individuality. This culture drives innovation and enhances the value of our company.
- Define business use cases and requirements with partner teams
- Collect master data elements across various business units to support the implementation of features and functions implemented through the logistics management systems.
- Create test plans and test scenarios
- Execute functional testing
- Facilitate user acceptance testing of new products and features
- Identifies new practices and participates in the development of policies, procedures, and processes
- Identify needs for operational reporting and partner with the analytics team to implement metrics to achieve specific project goals
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.