Do you enjoy working with people and making a difference? Do you enjoy helping others? We are seeking a professional candidate that has some experience working in an office carrying administrative duties. If you or someone you know is looking to get their foot in the door in the legal industry, APPLY now.
- Must have experience translating from English to Spanish and Spanish to English with competency.
- Immigration experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Candidate must have excellent writing skills and be detailed oriented.
- Microsoft Office and Excel are a plus
- Greeting Customers
- Ordering Supplies
- Administrative Duties
- Answering Phones
- Microsoft Office
- Receptionist Duties
- Clerical Work
- Mail Distribution
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.