Our client is in need of a (contract) Accounts Receivable Representative. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Revenue and Working Capital. The contract will run from May 2021 through September 2022. The ideal candidate will have high level skills in both JD Edwards and Excel and previous Accounts Recieveable experience with a high attention to detail. Apply online today and send your resume to Jared.Glenn@RandstadUSA and Ashley.Sloan@RandstadUSA.com.
- Apply customer’s payment to open invoices
- Manage deductions
- Communicating with internal and external partners
- Resolve cash application discrepencies
- Assist Customer Account Administrator with obtaining documentation for deductions
- Process Trade Investment Fund claims in order to issue payments to direct bill customers
- Microsoft Excel (3 years of experience is preferred)
- JD Edwards (3 years of experience is required)
- Cash Applications (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Trade Promotion Management
- Accounts Receivable (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Cash Posting
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.