Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local ___ company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into system
- Prepare and enter non-purchase order invoices for processing
- Charge expenses to appropriate general ledger
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries
- Have a working knowledge of sales tax requirements
- Prepare and Review vendor file information
- Vendor Statement Reviews
- Protect company’s values by keeping information confidential
- High School Diploma required with some college level preferred.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Accounts Payable and a professional office environment required.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel, Word and data entry is a must.
- Accounts Payable
- General Accounting and Finance Skills
- Business operations
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.