The Bose Automotive New Product Development team is looking for a motivated Electrical Engineer to join their team based out of the Framingham, MA headquarters. The ideal candidate would possess a passion to innovate new technologies and improve/enhance existing designs on car speakers. Randstad Sourceright is a global talent solutions leader. We partner with Bose with their integrated MSP program to help drive talent acquisition and human capital management strategies. This opportunity begins as a W2 contract position within Bose.
ResponsibilitiesMajor Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop new features and circuits to add innovative new capability, decrease cost/size/weight or increase quality/reliability
- Design and analyze circuits using simulation tools to produce well understood designs prior to building physical hardware
- Create designs that meet or beat target costs
- Follow the development processes which include documenting requirements and designs, following and maintaining design guidelines, holding and documenting reviews, reporting test results, and creating debug and training guides
- Verify via test that designs meet all electrical requirements and have sufficient design margin for high quality in harsh automotive environments
- Achieve project milestones and deliverables on time and on budget
- Electrical Engineering (6 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 7 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.