Highly detail oriented and driven employee needed by the Advertising department of a national company headquartered here in Bethesda, MD! In this role you will carefully input information into a software system so that the artists can create custom advertisements and then you will review each ad to make sure that it is compliant with state and local regulations! This is a great opporunity to utilize efficient and accuate data entry skills and data manipution skills in Excel to gain experience with a great local employer! You'll be part of a great team at a company known for the awesome culture. The ideal candidate will be able to independently complete work to complete team projects and deadlines, asking question as needed. This is a temporary position that will be in office/remote every other week. Passing of a background check and drug test are required for this position.
- Input data from content spreadsheets into advertising versioning software for Creative team
- Cross check completed advertisement to ensure it is compliant with state laws
- Manipulating data in Excel using functions such as sort, filter, sum, freeze panes, PIVOT tables, etc.
- Follow detailed instructions closely to ensure accuracy when inputting, manipulating and cross checking data
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Attention to Detail
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.