Are you a detailed, organized professional that enjoys fast paced, daily deadline oriented work? Do you have a desire to gain or continue enhancing your experience within investment banking operations? This Investment Account Manager Coordinator role is accountable for obtaining government regulated legal documents and ensuring the receipt, logging, and proper handling of it within the data repository. This role is remote until at least fall 2021. The chosen candidate can be local to Salt Lake City or Minneapolis.
- Perform outbound customer reach outs, email and phone, requesting legal documents
- Communicate with legal firms to obtain legal documents
- Verify forms received and follow correct steps with onboarding the information into the database
- Quality assure multiple data points
- Collaborate with the onboarding management team to insure accuracy
- Document Review
- Customer Service
- Follow up
- Detail orientation
- Facilitation skills
- Data Collection
- Data Entry
- Organizational Skills
- Deadline oriented
- Client Service Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.