Join one of the largest, fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the US that is patient focused in their pursuit of life changing treatments! Our client is currently hiring a Benefits Specialist to join their team in Exton. As a Benefits Specialist you will bring your analytical and process improvement mindset. and be responsible for assisting with the administration and communication of all benefit and retirement plans for the United States.
As a Benefits Specialist Job Duties Include:
- Support the administration of company health & welfare plans including medical, dental, vision, life/disability, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement & retirement.
- Enrolls employees with carriers & processes life changes.
- Assists with the open enrollment process, the death process & administers the tuition reimbursement program.
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
- Supports benefit escalations for the People Resource Hub or other HR business partners with plan/policy questions.
- Administer vendor billing including self-invoicing and reconciling invoices and vendor statements.
- 3+ years US benefits experience in a large corporate environment.
- Knowledge of employee benefit plans and their administration requirements, including ERISA, COBRA and HIPAA.
- Experience with Workday or Oracle Cloud HR technology, ADP Payroll and ServiceNow.
- Benefits Administration (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Retirement Plans
- Benefit Plan Knowledge (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Verbal Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Defined Benefits
- Written Communication
- Oracle Cloud HR
- ADP Payroll
- MS Office
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.