Randstad is working with a high volume bank in Cambridge. We are seeking a team-oriented Loan Servicing Representative, who is ready to jump right in during a busy time. You’ll help to serve clients quickly and efficiently, and will have the opportunity to work with a great team! This role is full-time and perm. • Minimum of 2 years banking experience and 1 year loan servicing required • Superior organizational, time-management, problem-solving skills, and able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines • Excellent customer service skills • Team player willing to roll up their sleeves and help where needed • Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel Essential
• Responsible for real estate tax disbursements and ensuring timely payments. Researches and resolves any tax discrepancies in coordination with the tax service vendor. Responsible for the setup of new and refinanced tax service contracts, as well as for the cancellation of contracts for loans paid in full.
• Responsible for processing Loan modifications/Interest Rate changes approved by the Executive Committee, including Executive Committee report preparation.
• Responsible for preliminary research of customer escrow issues. Analyzes the problem and escalates as needed for resolution.
• Reviews the monthly loan property report and ensures that borrower requested cancellations and automatic terminations are processed in line with servicing regulations.
• Responsible for the timely payment and reconciliation of tax service and insurance vendors and maintenance of tax and insurance records on the Core system.
- Microsoft Word
- Banking Operations (2 years of experience is required)
- Loan Processing (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service
- Greeting Patients
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.