Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a candidate with previous leadership experience within a fast-paced wine fulfilmment environment. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality products through production, operations, transportation, and shipping and receicing. This is a management position with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom-line results.
Location: Benicia, CA
Position: Operations Manager
Salary: $100,000-$110,000 depending on experience
Shift: shift: varies between 7am-6pm but because there are early morning shifts at 4am and night shifts that start at 4pm, may have to stay overtime
- Seeking candidates with experience with managing wine fulfilment, transportation, shipping and receiving
- Schedule and receive all inbound product timely and accurately, following company SOP's
- Develop annual operating budget, process all accounts payable invoices, and manage all operating expenses. Review financial reports to ensure accuracy of facility expenses.
- Properly maintain all material handling equipment and vehicle fleet
- Conduct regular cycle counts per company SOP to ensure accuracy of on-hand inventory.
The essential functions of this role include:
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- Materials Management
- shipping and receiving
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.