Do you enjoy processing information, working with others, and hitting daily deadlines? Are you looking for a role that gives you a balance between working from home and from the office? A Minnesota based financial services corporation is looking for a well rounded, detail oriented, client service minded business professional to join their Trust team!
- Process monthly trust fees
- Respond to incoming telephone calls and voice mail messages, correspondence, electronic mail and faxes
- Provide a variety of administrative and operational support as needed including:
- Miscellaneous typing
- Scheduling meetings
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Creating and maintaining filing and follow-up systems
- Producing and distributing reports
- Providing copying, mailing and faxing support
- Assist with various projects
- Client Service
- Data Entry
- Fee Income
- Trust & Estate
- Scheduling Appointments
- Call Center
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:45 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.