Our Client is looking for an experienced Title Clerk to hit the ground running in their busy dealership. The Title Clerk ensures the accurate and efficient processing of vehicle titles by verifying title information is correct, maintaining knowledge of current laws regarding vehicle titles, and interacting with customers and regulatory agencies to resolve title issues.
- Processes vehicle titles with precision and accuracy
- Researches vehicle titles and resolves issues in a timely manner
- Meets company timelines in processing titles and resolving title issues
- Understands and follows corresponding state title processing guidelines
- Consistently responds to customer inquiries and requests in a professional manner within company timelines
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Performs administrative duties in the office such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying and other duties associated with this position
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Automotive Title (2 years of experience is required)
- Following Instructions
- Maintaining Records
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.