Are you looking for the next steps in your professional career? Take that first one by applying to be an HR Service Center Representative with an industry-leading healthcare company! If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous Benefits or Open Enrollment, and call center experience in a related position.
- Assisting KP employees with HR needs - Payroll, LOA, Benefits Enrollment
- Assist managers with system navigation, finding forms, forms submission
- Under limited supervision, processes moderate to complex Human Resources transactions related to employee changes and new hire information within a single area of specialty in one of the following Human Resources programs: pay, benefits including retirement, leaves of absences, disability and worker’s compensation.
- Acts as a resource to Human Resources Representatives and other service center team members. Enters processes and retrieves employee data utilizing a Windows-based Human Resources systems to make employee changes and obtain information requested by employees.
- Basic Software Skills
- Active Listening
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center
- Typing Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Call Center Support
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Medicare Compliance
- Human Resources
- open enrollment
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 7 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.