Are you a communication and customer service expert? We are looking for a personable and professional Customer Service Rep for our client in the Des Moines metro area. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives on helping others and is skilled in multi-tasking! Apply here or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Answer incoming calls from plan participants
- Assist and enroll participants on Health & Benefits Enrollments
- Resolve participant inquiries
- Utilize appropriate resources and provide timely follow up as necessary
- Act as a successful team member by being receptive to feedback/coaching
- Follow all standard operating procedures
- Additional duties as assigned
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.