Looking for candidates to work with a Fortune 500 Financial firm to assist with their underwriting team. In this position, you will be required to review applications and ensure accuracy while providing a decision on the request. Requirements: Underwriting experience 6+ months with Consumer Loans Must work onsite
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, approving and underwriting moderate individual consumer requests and products within company and industry guidelines.
- Evaluating and ensuring overall loan documents are accurate, complete, and compliant; reviewing of financial statements, credit reports, applicable ratios (i.e. Debt ratios, loan-to-value) and other supporting documentation; using an automated scoring system or traditional underwriting to determine acceptability of moderate requests;
- Contacting partners to gather information to make appropriate decisions, explain the rationale behind credit decisions, staying abreast of any changes in underwriting provisions; working with production to resolve questions when possible.
- Consumer Lending
- Loan Review
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.