The Senior Accountant contributes to accounting activities for Corporate accounting, under the direction of finance corporate leadership, helps lead the finance team in accurate reporting of financials. He/she/they is fiscally responsible and looks for opportunities to improve operational practice to align with financial goals. The Senior Accountant is a strategic thinker and problem solver with strong attention to detail and a proven customer service approach to working with others. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Corporate Accounting.
- Prepare journal entries and associated balance sheet reconciliations for the monthly financial close, including those for cash, prepaids, fixed assets, payroll, payables, intercompany/consolidation, and all required accruals as examples
- Assist with corporate audit readiness
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc financial reporting for senior leadership
- Review, recommend, and implement best practices regarding accounting policies and procedures
- Corporate Accounting (3 years of experience is required)
- Financial Reporting - Internal (3 years of experience is required)
- Journal Entries (3 years of experience is required)
- Coupa (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Salesforce (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Month-End Close (3 years of experience is required)
- Netsuite (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.