Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Inside Sales representaive with an Industrial Parts supplier here in the Louisville area . If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has a proven track record of being dependable and a team player. 2 years previous experience as an Inside Sales representative with a customer service background is preferred. Apply today for this unique opportunity!
- Primary contact for customers assuring superior customer service levels are met and exceeded. Including timely processing and communication of all inquiries, orders, complaints, returns and corrections.
- Extensive knowledge of account requirements and special situations; the ability to get results for customers.
- Adjust and follow through on customer inquiries and complaints including order entry, returns, inventory ramifications, etc…
- Handle exceptions, substitutions, allocations and other special problems
- Gain specialized technical knowledge about our products and applications.
- Present and maintain knowledge of all aspects and options available within GUI and apply it accordingly to each opportunity
- Maintain knowledge of and utilize vendor portals
- Gather and provide information to sales and management team
- Work cooperatively with other associates; be a Team player. Offer assistance when requested/required.
- Inside Sales
- Telephone Etiquette
- Data Entry
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.