Seeking a Customer Service Representative with experience working in the Manufacturing or Distribution industry. This excellent contract to hire role requires helping customers through the entire ordering process from quoting and lead times to production and shipping. Needing someone that is organized, has intermediate Excel skills, great customer service and follow up. After a few weeks of training in the office, the role will become remote. The company is unsure at this time if it will remain remote indefinitely or if at some point will return to the office. If interested in applying, please be open to both.
- Assist customers full circle; quote, order, leadtimes, production, shipping & satisfaction
- Utilize Excel formulas and reporting functions
- Work open order reports, find discrepnecies in lead times
- Manufacturing process knowledge (MTO/MTS) is a must
- Knowledge and familiarity with documents such as BOL, POs, Order reports, Planning schedules & DOC/Compliance
- Ability to triage situations and think outside the box to solve problems
- Utilize excellent communication skills with external customers as well as various internal departments
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Software Skills
- Account Management
- Compliance Requirements
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.