A leader in technology-enabled legal services has a need for licensed attorneys for a long term assignment supporting the handling of high volume class action matters. This is a temporary role expected to be 1 year in duration. Work is remote but candidates must physically be in Oregon. This role requires a JD or LLM; an active license to practice law; and at least one year of legal work experience.
• Fields email inquiries from claimants
• Reviews and codes documents in actual or potential legal proceedings
• Receives training, direction and oversight from project managers and/or outside counsel for each project
• Relies on review protocol and instructions details of case that determine processing decisions
- Legal Analysis
- Reading Comprehension
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.