Do you enjoy talking with people and are not intimidated by executive level titles? Are you known for your persuasive skills? Do you thrive in both an entrepreneurial environment and team atmosphere? Then this is the job for you. We are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, results driven professional to seek out executives and persuade them to speak at our company events (virtual and in-person to sponsored events).
- 1-3 years sales or recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to confidently articulate to executives the companys value proposition of speaking at company events in a professional manner
- Effective time management skills, with organization and prioritization abilities
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- High knowledge of PC software programs, specifically Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to utilize search engines and other business resources to gather relevant data and facts and be able to synthesize and apply the information appropriately
You will be expected to reach out to organizations to attend our client’s events, including our Virtual Events and On Site Executive Dinners, as well as confirm sales appointments for existing client projects. You will work closely and report to our Sales Director and Brand and Demand Team Marketing Program Director. As a successful Client Services Executive, you will add to the growth of the Practice and the company by helping to increase revenues through renewable business relationships.
1-3 years sales or recruiting experience preferred, phone sales a plus
- Inside Sales (1 year of experience is required)
- Sales (1 year of experience is required)
- Phone Sales (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Digital Selling (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Word (2 years of experience is required)
- Time Management
- Recruiting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Public Relations (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.