If you are looking for an exciting entry level production planning position, this is it! Our client is looking to hire an individual who is eager to learn, and has an interest in growing in the Manufacturing industry. The Production Planning Assistant will support the production planning department. Duties includegeneral clerical task such as data entry, correspondence preparation and maintenance, generating standard database reports, system validation, research and follow up related to special projects.
- Assist with publishing and distribution of job specific packages to include: Routers, Drawings,Manufacturing Orders, and Inspection Plans.
- Conducts Plan Review steps on jobs including related ERP transactions ensuring documentary compliance.
- Generates weekly reports related to LOB (Line of Balance).
- Creates and generates Ad hoc reports for various program platforms
- Assists the Production Planning Manager on a daily basis by providing requested status updates and discussing scheduling plans.
- Creates and distributes Production Status Review minutes/resolution detail.
- Performs various task within our ERP system of record.
- Coordinates rescheduling of open production orders in the ERP system.
- Communicates and creates work order rescheduling related to sales orders within ERP database.
- Validates specific revision data and provides report detail to Production Planning Manager.
- Coordination (1 year of experience is required)
- Communication (1 year of experience is required)
- Planning (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.